Friday, December 9, 2011

Noble Seasons Invitational - "Winter" 2012

I have really enjoyed being involved with the Noble Seasons Invitational traveling exhibits.  "Exploring a Shasta Winter" is my entry for 'Winter' and is to be exhibited first at Roads to California, Ontario, CA  January 19-22, 2012.  If you are in town please stop by.      This piece is 32"W X 44.5"H.  I used commercial cottons, batik, silk and embellishments.  Batting is a cotton/bamboo blend; nice and light with low loft.  I used applique techniques and fabric inks for painting, and my favorite binding technique - facing.


3 comments:

  1. Looks great, Deb! I'm impressed with the details, especially the way the camera hangs, and the zipper tab on the jacket. Best wishes for success with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exploring Shasta turned out great! I love the face and camera strap, camera, all of it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...