Monday, August 15, 2016

Needlework Exploration

A while back I asked a good friend of mine about free-form embroidery.  I love Mia Bloom's original, authentic, fabulously simple thread work, so I asked her to coach me! 
Check out her innovative designs:  http://miabloomdesigns.blogspot.com
As I was re-organizing & re-purposing recently I found a practice piece I stitched with Mia's tips in mind.  Thought I would share it with you all.  Do you have a handwork tip to share with us too?  Please comment about it.  best, deborah

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Deborah. It has a gorgeous antique look about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vintage piece so delicate in colour and stitch. Love the symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean by free form? Was there no marking involved? Anyway it is lovely and it does look like an antique.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...