Friday, April 17, 2015

My Copy Arrived!!


My copy of 1000 Quilt Inspirations has arrived!  Sandra Sider did a fantastic job authoring this wonderful book - a tribute to 1000 Quilt Artists!

I am very thrilled that my art quilt titled: Aspiring Writer is included.  She is #0524 and she is displayed in the top banner of the Introduction page #9. 

Many of my artist friends also have pieces in this awesome book - here's a few:
Catherine Baltgalvis
David Charity
Patricia Charity
Cynthia H. Catlin
Deborah Boschert
Elizabeth Barton
Hilde Morin
Holly Knott
Jamie Fingal
Jean Wells Keenan
Laura Bisagna
Linda Anderson
Lyric Montgomery Kinard
Mary Tabar
Teresa Shippy
Terry Aske
Terry Waldron
AND SO MANY MORE WONDERFUL ARTISTS 
CONGRATULATIONS ONE AND ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Deborah. You must be thrilled to see your work in this great publication.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...