Monday, February 9, 2015

My Artistic Endeavors -- 2015!

I am delighted with the expansion of my artistic path by my Thursday Watercolor Memories painting with memory impaired seniors and by illustrating and writing children's picture books. 
I am so fortunate and thrilled that these 2 aspirations are finally happening!  The work is fulfilling and I am feeling wonderfully caught up in worthwhile work!

It is challenging too!  Painting with dementia afflicted folk is taxing but I love every minute of the time, and I am sufficiently tired after class and clean up! 
I have found and joined a Children's Picture Book writers community and my resource list has grown to be extensive and very valuable!  I have enrolled in a writing class for the PB genre and I am learning about writing poetically!  Grand fun ahead!  So happy I am finding where I fit and embarking on wonderful undertakings! Best to you all, deborah

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    The new class sounds like a fun one. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are pursuing your dreams and helping others. Your PB class will be lots of fun! Best of luck. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I know how rewarding working with others is since I work with kids.....your students are more challenging for sure but doesn't it just make your heart swell when they can complete some art? And am jealous of your resource class for children's writing and illustrations I would love to be able to do that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...