Monday, January 12, 2015

Tin Tile Painting with Teresa Shippy


Early in 2013 Teresa and I collaborated with  Stampington for the publishing of her Creating Fabric Designs with Tin Tiles article and two of my articles.  My articles were Floral Black & White Value Studies and making fabric portraits, of which  Autumn's Grace was showcased.


I am delighted to announce that Empty Easel has published online my Tutorial interview with Teresa for her Tin Tile work.  Please follow the link to enjoy her article.  http://emptyeasel.com/2015/01/05/how-to-create-your-own-fabric-designs-using-tin-tiles/

3 comments:

  1. found and followed you via the gyb party! hope you'll stop by and visit me as well! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deborah, Congratulations on your recent published articles.

    I am one of the volunteers for Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party with a reminder that your blog party post needs to be up by 9:00PM. Thank you Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you forget that today is Grow Your Blog hop day? Please post about the hop, and Vicki needs you to do your volunteer assignment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...