Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tutorial Page Coming Soon!

I love the tutorial pages many artists add to their Blogs.  It is truly value added!
So I am developing a Tutorial Page with links to my favorite tutorials.  It will include links to fun and inspiring projects by Jane LaFazio, Lyric Kinard, Jane Davies, Diane Trout, Leah Day, Jan Kunz and more.  Art Quilters, Painters, Needle Arts - FUN.
I plan to have the page assembled early in January.

Happy New Year 2012 to you all! 
I have been inspired by friends finding a personal word for the year.  I think my word for 2011 would have been FIND.  Thankfully, I "found" several things in 2011.  For 2012 I am reaching for:  Grounded & Confident.  May we all enjoy a wonderful creative year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...